Home of Joshu$UN “The Wandering Ninja Pup”
Joshu$UN is a Decentralized meme based tokeN on the Binance Smart Chain with a maximum supply of only
100 Million Total
is the next evolution of a yield-generating contract on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC): you get rewarded in BNB instead of tokens.
The token contract employs a static rewards system of 15% of every transaction split in two:
- 10% BNB is redistributed to holders
- 5% is used to fuel the liquidity pool exchange growth
- The contract keeps track in an array of all token holders
- The contract keeps an index into the array for processing
- Every transaction processes a certain number of users, depending on the transaction size (bigger token transfers can process more, since the gas will still be proportionally less than the value of the tokens)
- The token is based on a Dividend-Paying Token Standard, which means all BNB the contract gains will be split equally proportionally to the token holders.
- When a user is processed, the contract checks how many withdrawable dividends they have, and if it is above the minimum threshold for auto-claims, will either automatically claim those dividends for BNB, or automatically buy back tokens for them.
This system is fully automated and doesn't add minimal gas fees proportional to value transferred. The number of holders processed through each transaction is dynamic and based on transaction size. Holders will receive dividends from the queue based on their position in the array. It's a fair system, fully automated.
Initial beta testing
Create Airdrop Bounties
Q2: Reach 1,000 Telegram Members
Reach 5,000 Telegram Members
PreSale DxSales.App achieve 600BNB hard cap
Launch PancakeSwap(70% LIQUIDITY LOCKED)
Reach 10,000 Telegram Members
Round: 1 Airdrop (for first 1,000 Telegram Members)
Q3: Cross Chain Interoperability Beta Testing
App Release for Android Users
Reach 20,000 Telegram Members
Round: 2 Airdrop (for first 5,000 Telegram Members)
High Risk Investment
Trading cryptocurrencies carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade cryptocurrency you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with cryptocurrency trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor. ICO's, IEO's, STO's and any other form of offering will not guarantee a return on your investment. Since
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice.